Update Shareholder InfoTo update your info, click Shareholder Info to access to Computershare.
As part of our commitment to efficiency we are now giving shareholders the option to receive all statutory corporate notices and reports electronically instead of by post. We have many shareholders and it is costly for the company to produce and mail Annual Reports.
To register to be notified by e-mail when the Annual Report and other announcements are available online:
- Visit the share registry at http://www.computershare.com/.
- Click on ‘Securityholders’ Click on ‘Elect to receive eCommunications from your companies’.
- Type ‘RKN’ in the Company Code field.
- You will need to enter your personal security information: Holder Identification Number (HIN) or Securityholder Reference Number (SRN); family or company name, postcode or country (if outside Australia); and click ‘Submit’.
- After you have entered your e-mail address and selected which publications you wish to receive, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Should you have further enquiries, contact the Registry on 1300 855 080 or 61 3 9415 4000 (if outside Australia). For web enquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Save the Environment
Last year alone, we used over 269,000 sheets of A4 paper to produce 5,200 copies of the Annual Reports. Consequently, we would appreciate your participation in saving the environment by subscribing electronic version of Annual Report according to the abovementioned procedures. For further information, feel free to e-mail to email@example.com.
Let's working together for the future generation...