Awards and Achievements
With the backing of Intuit Inc. as well as the recognised technological superiority of the APS products we continue to deliver products of excellent quality.
The QuickBooks and Quicken products have won the following awards:
- Best Accounting Suite - QuickBooks Plus 2011/12, PC User (January 2012)
- Best-value Personal Finance Manager - Quicken Personal 2012, PC User (January 2012)
- Best Buy - QuickBooks 2011/12, PC User (July 2011)
- Highly Recommended - QuickBooks Pro 2011/12, APC Magazine (July 2011)
- Best Value Personal Finance Program - Quicken Personal 2010, PC User (January 2010)
- Best small business accounting suite - QuickBooks 2009/10 QBi series, PC User (June 2009)
- Best Buy - Quicken Personal 2009, PC User (February 2009)
- Best small business POS product - Reckon Retail Starter Kit 2008/09, PC User (June 2008)
- Best small business accounting suite - QuickBooks 2008/09 QBi series, PC User (June 2008)
- Best personal finance product - Quicken Personal Plus 2008, PC User (June 2008)
- Best Buy - QuickBooks QBi series, PC User (May 2008)
- Top Buy - accounting software - QuickBooks 2006/2007, PC User (August 2006)
- Top Buy - payroll software - Payroll Premier 2005/2006, PC User (August 2006)
- Top Buy - personal finance - Quicken Personal Plus 2006, PC User (August 2006)
- Best Value Book Keeping Software - QuickBooks EasyStart 2005/2006, PC User (January 2006)
- Best Value Personal Finance Tool - Quicken Personal, PC User (January 2006).
Elite customers gave an overwhelming positive response to an internal survey for product and service quality.
On the QuickBooks side of the business we are also excited about the growth potential presented by the development of an SQL database, especially in the Enterprise version of the product. We have also been part of Microsoft Australia’s recent Vista compliance programme.
APS retains its Microsoft Gold Accredited Partner status.